1.- Information about the controller of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is JAVIER LEONARDO RIMOLO, member number 5303, with N.I.F.: X2245809C, and with address at Murillo, 24, 2º, 46001 Valencia, hereinafter “the responsible party”, is the owner of the website and all the subdomains and directories included in www.arquitectosperitostasadores.com.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. Category of data collected.
The personal data collected are identification data which in no case are considered special categories of data or data relating to convictions or criminal offences.
2.2. For what purposes will we process your personal data?
- In the event of contracting the services of the data controller, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested by the interested party.
- Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the services of the data controller through different media.
- Sending commercial communications of products and/or services of the collaborators of the responsible party through different means.
- In order to be able to offer you products and/or services in accordance with your interests, we will draw up a “commercial profile” based on the information you have provided us with, without in any case making automated decisions based on this profile that have legal or equivalent effects.
- In the event that you provide us with your data to apply to join our PARTNER programme, we will process your data for the purpose of managing your status as a PARTNER of the responsible party.
2.3. How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and for the period for which liability may arise for services rendered to the data subject: 6 years for accounting books, invoices, etc., according to Art. 30 of the Commercial Code, 5 years for personal actions without special time limit (Art. 1.964 Civil Code); 4 years: Art. 66 et seq. of the General Tax Law (taxes, etc.). When it is no longer necessary for such purposes, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside the data controller, unless legally obliged to do so or unless you are expressly informed of this. As data processors who may have access to the personal data of the data subject, the Data Controller has contracted the services of suppliers, with whom it has also signed a data processor contract in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. These suppliers are located in the European Union or in the United States, and are members of the Privacy Shield.
As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data, and in particular you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the data protection regulations recognise, in accordance with the provisions of the same:
- The right to revoke the consent given at any time.
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Right to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- The right to request the DELETION of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to OPPOSE the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to PUT the data in PUTTING IT AWAY. This is a complementary right to the right of access, as it allows you to obtain the data you have provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, which may be transmitted directly to another entity at the request of the data subject.
You may exercise these rights by making a request by any means that provides proof of sending and receipt, clearly expressing your wish to do so and enclosing a copy of your ID card and/or any other documentation that clearly proves your identity, by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, or to the following postal address: Murillo, 24, 2º, 46001 Valencia. Furthermore, in the event that you consider that any of your rights have been violated, as a data subject, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
6.- Consequences of not providing the requested data
If you do not provide us with the data marked as obligatory on the form, or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the eventual contracting of the services.
7.- Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied. All this to avoid their alteration, loss and/or unauthorised processing or access, as required by law, although there is no such thing as absolute security. It is important that, so that we can keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in them.
We also inform you that your data will be treated with the utmost care and confidentiality by all staff involved in any of the processing stages. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided for by law, or unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.